Arrowhub Sdn Bhd is the fastest up and coming glass contractor in Malaysia. We supply and install all types of glass and mirror works including aluminium windows and doors, frameless glass and glass with metal works including both commercial and residential properties. We serve the entire Klang Valley area in Malaysia including Shah Alam, Klang, Putrajaya, Cheras, Petaling Jaya, Subang Jaya, Bangi, Semenyih, Cheras, Kuala Lumpur City, Ampang, Damansara, Sungai Buloh, Rawang, Gombak, Kajang, Seri Kembangan, Nilai, Seremban, Genting Highlands and Surrounding Area.
What We Do?
We are your one stop contractor for glass renovation works in Malaysia and we supply and install for you for your project from A-Z, with no hassle! We have our in-house contractor and factory for aluminium and glass work, but if the glass project involves other related materials such as stainless steel for glass railings, metal works for glass canopies or carpentry or wood work for mirror or colour glass backing, we can do that for you as well.
What is Our Process?
Feel free to discuss your glass project with us. We can go in detail of all your requirements. In general, our process is as follows:
- Call us to schedule an appointment with one of our friendly sales staff.
- Provide us a drawing/blueprint of your requirements (generally for Interior Design or Contracting Firms) or take us to your job location to explain your requirements to us.
- We will estimate the costing based on drawings or rough site measurements by our sales staff. We will followed by an official quotation if required.
- If the price and explanation is agreeable, we will send you a contract (normally a formal quotation or sales order) for you to sign and prepare a deposit for us
- Our expert “Sifu” installer will come and do an accurate site measure (sales staff measurements are normally just estimates).
- We will order the glass to size and start installation after that.
- Once complete, we will do a final checking and please let us know if you see any defects that needs further touching up.
- If everything is OK, then our job is done! We will collect the remaining payment then.